Monday, April 11, 2016

Post #11: Main Products used for Wonder Woman Headband!

NEW. FAVORITE. PRODUCT.

I usually severely dislike any products I get at a costume shop (they are usually fairly cheap in price AND quality), but this one is different.

For about $10, you can get this Mehron Metallic Powder in Gold at Party America.




All you do is shake a small amount of gold powder into a container ( I used a shot glass) and mix it with the Mixing Liquid it comes with. It created a solid gold metal liquid that you use to paint on a perfect gold shimmer.

As someone obsessed with makeup who loves anything shiny and shimmery, I was in heaven.

I have a feeling I will be using this more in the future.

For the shading, I used my Morphe 35O palette you saw in the last video with a small eyeshadow brush!

I also wanted to mention one of my favorite lipsticks which is by Meltcosmetics in the color "noOd."

Find it here: http://www.meltcosmetics.com/products/nood

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment