Monday, March 28, 2016

Post #7: Products from the No Mirror Challenge!

As promised, here are most of the products I used in my last video for the No Mirror Makeup Challenge.

First up is my favorite drug-store foundation. This is the Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation in 120 "Classic Ivory." You can get this from any CVS, Walgreens or Wal-mart and this is the Dewy and Smooth finish. If you like more of a matte look, they have that option as well.





I also love this Tarte Amazonian Clay matte bronzer in the color Park Avenue Princess. After years of searching for a non-orange, non-ashy bronzer, I have found the perfect hue in this one. This one is a little pricier and you can find it at your local Sephora.






For my beautiful eyebrows in my last video, you can use this fantastic eyebrow pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills in Dark Brown (also found at Sephora or Macys.com).






And this is what I REALLY wanted to share; my favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment, which is the Morphe 35O (orange shades) palette. This is one of the most affordable kits I have ever bought for the quality and you can find it at morphebrushes.com.





Please comment for any questions! I will continue to show you the products I am using and thanks for reading!

-Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Your blog I could see being entertaining to all, not just girls. I say this because the videos you post can be entertaining to either. So good job! You use a completely different approach for each post which keeps it new. I like that this post isn't a video. It's something you can read which most people would probably say they're rather watch the video but I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your posts soo much!! You are so entertaining!! Keep on improving all the aspects of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was actually going to write my comment on how I thought it might be a good idea to show the makeup products you use in each video but you already did it, which is awesome. I'm really glad you decided to share with us what you use because I've been really wanting to know!

    Side note: The Morphe 35O palette seems amazing, but every time I try to buy it it's sold out!

    ReplyDelete